Welcome to NAEP!
We collaborate with educators to eliminate underachievement, fostering student-centered institutions and achieving high standards in all schools.
The One and ONLY Organization that both Assists Schools with Transformative Processes AND Actively provides Academic Leadership Services as well as Academic Services. Check us out:
There was a 21% overall increase on the Statewide assessment for our 13 Florida Charter Schools!
Since April 2010, our expertise has spanned state boundaries and U.S Territories.
NAEP’s training and support services are eligible for funding by a myriad of state and federal grants.
There was a 10% overall gain in English Proficiency by our English Language Learner Students.
How many students’ we have been fortunate to play a part in their life throughout our 14 years in existence.
We have helped over 168 schools transform and redefine their definition of success through their partnership with NAEP!
97% of St. Croix School District Administrators felt that NAEP’s instructional leadership development process empowered them better to lead the implementation of Common Core State Standards.
This is an approximate amount of the number of teachers that have been supported and developed by NAEP.
How can we help you?
View Our Services
Charter School Services
School District Services
A La Carte Services
The Latest News
From the Blog
We Are NAEP!
We Get R.E.S.U.L.T.S.
- NAEP’s Management Approach:
- Uses off-site guidance and on-site support
- Plans, designs, implements, and monitors R.E.S.U.L.T.S. model
- Emphasizes effective school operations metrics
- Educational Support Background:
- NAEP originated as an educational support and training company
- Rooted in quality instruction and meaningful educational leadership
- Charter Management Operator (CMO):
- NAEP’s DNA is founded in educational support and training
- Prioritizes quality instruction and educational leadership
Led By Experts
Our Executive Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Chief of School Operations
Chief of Human Resources
Andrea Adkins is a multi-facade professional who prides herself on operational excellence and employee relations. She leverages ten years of experience to contribute strategic insights and operational excellence.
Chief Academic Officer
Chief of District and School Services
Exec Director of Innovation
Chief Marketing Officer